- Visitors to our Web site are required to accept the following terms and conditions in return for the information given about us, our business and the services we provide through our Web site.
- The entire contents of these web pages remains our property and is copyright with all rights reserved
- Any dispute arising out of this Web site you the user and we, agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of California, United States of America.
- As a visitor to our site, you agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of our web pages is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
- We use very reasonable efforts to include up to date information on our web pages. This information remains for guidance purposes only and is not intended to form any part of a contract and can be subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on them.
- We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party web sites which may be linked or accessible through our own Web site and we do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
- Except where expressly stated to the contrary the text and graphics in the information contained in this Web site is the copyright of African Technology Foundation. You may download or print out individual selections of these web pages only if explicitly used for your own personal information and not to be publicly reproduced