Village Capital is excited to launch the Village Capital Fintech Africa 2018 program in collaboration with PayPal. Village Capital seeks startups in Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, Ghana, Uganda, Rwanda, and Tanzania that:
- Address financial health concerns including insurtech, pensions and savings, cooperative finance, and financial literacy;
- Leverage data for alternative means of credit scoring, identity verification and protection, and consumer insights;
- Integrate financial health services with other mobile services including social media, gaming, and online commerce;
- Apply fintech solutions to drive innovation and business model improvement in our other sectors of interest: agriculture, energy, education, and health.
- Applications open on Wednesday, October 24, 2017 and will close on Friday, November 24, 2017.
The workshops will take place on the following dates:
Workshop 1: Mar 6 – 9, 2018
Workshop 2: Apr 10 – 13, 2018
Workshop 3: May 8- 11, 2018
To learn more, or apply, visit: http://vilcap.com/program/fintech-africa-2018/